ABBREVIATED TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Vision Australia Carols By Candlelight Pod Competition
Vision Australia Carols By Candlelight ticket Competition. Promoter is Vision Australia Limited ABN: 67 108 391 831 of 454 Glenferrie Road, Kooyong 3144 Phone: 1300 84 74 66. The Promotion commences at 12:01 am AEST on 21/10/19 and will close at 23:59 AEST on 20/12/19 (Promotion Period). Open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies are ineligible to enter the promotion. To enter, participants must (i) visit https://mailchi.mp/1a8806e35a50/winticketstocarols (ii) complete the online entry form including name and email address.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Vision Australia Carols By Candlelight Pod Competition
1. These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these terms.
2. Entry is only open to Victorian residents aged 18 years and over. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
4. Promotion commences at commences at 12:01 am AEST on 21/10/19 and will close at 23:59 AEST on 20/12/19 (Promotion Period).
5. To enter, eligible participants must (i) visit https://mailchi.mp/1a8806e35a50/winticketstocarols (ii) complete the online entry form including name, email address and postcode. This is a game of luck. From all participants who enter, winners will be chosen through random selection.
6. Only one (1) entry permitted per person during the Promotion Period. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
8. The Prize Draw winner will be notified by email within two (2) days of the Prize Draw. If the Prize is not claimed by the Prize Draw winner by 30/11/19, a random re-draw will be conducted on 01/12/19. If the prize winner is unable or does not claim the prize by Friday 6th December, the winner will be re-drawn
9. Total prize value of promotion is valued up to RRP AUD $287.40 inc GST.
10. The Prize will be sent to the winner at the delivery address provided via private message. Please allow for up to 28 working days for receipt of your Prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any prize that is lost during in transit or after delivery by Australia Post, associated couriers or any other parties. The Promoter recommends that entrants enter a mailing address that is known to be secure. The Promoter is not responsible for any Prize it is unable to send to the winner if the address given is incorrect.
11. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various State and Territory lottery departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other personâ€™s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion.
13. Any costs associated with accessing the Internet are the entrantâ€™s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Each entrant also releases Facebook from any liability for any loss or damages whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from the various State and Territory lottery departments.
16. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
17. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrantsâ€™ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Entrantsâ€™ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winnersâ€™ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below. All personal information will be securely stored by the Promoter.
18. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter is Vision Australia Limited ABN: 67 108 391 831 of 454 Glenferrie Road, Kooyong 3144 Phone: 1300 84 74 66.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information entrants provide will only be used in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion must be directed to the Promoter (Vision Australia Limited ABN: 67 108 391 831 of 454 Glenferrie Road, Kooyong 3144 Phone: 1300 84 74 66) and not to Facebook. Further, entrants release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.